2020 Award Nominations Due May 15, 2019
SEE TABS BELOW FOR NOMINATION PACKETS
After feedback from stakeholders, Indiana Campus Compact decided that some changes to our annual Service Engagement Awards were in order. Besides the new timeline, look for the following changes.
Shorter and easier:
- Nomination packets are now only two pages long
- Nominators are now able to provide all supporting documents including summaries of nominees’ qualifications, with no essays from the nominees necessary for faculty, staff, and community partner awards
- Nominators for the student award are also able to provide most information, but we will require a short, 500-word community-commitment statement from the student
- No videos!
More intentional and inclusive:
- The Community Service Director Award will now be named the Community Engagement Professional Award
- The Outstanding Community Partner Award will be a non-competitive award and we encourage all campuses to put forth their own award-winning community partners
- Students applying for the Wood Award are now required to have a least one year of college left at the time the award is given (spring) to allow them to serve in a leadership position with Indiana Campus Compact.
|Nomination packet available March 28, 2019||Nomination packet available January 16, 2020|
|Nominations form and supporting documents due May 15, 2019||Nomination form and supporting documents due May 15, 2020|
|Winners and nominees recognized at 2020 Summit||Winners and nominees recognized at 2021 Summit|