NOW ACCEPTING NOMINATIONS!
Campus Compact is now accepting nominations for the 2021-2022 cohort of Newman Civic Fellows. Nominations will be accepted through February 1, 2021.
The Newman Civic Fellowship is a yearlong program that recognizes and supports community-committed students at Campus Compact member institutions.
The fellowship is a one-year experience that provides students with training and resources that nurture their assets and passions to help them develop strategies for social change. Through the fellowship, Campus Compact provides in-person and virtual learning opportunities focused on the skills fellows need to serve as effective agents of change in addressing public problems and building equitable communities.
Presidents and chancellors are encouraged to nominate one current student on the basis of their motivation and potential to create long-term social change. 2020-2021 nominations are closed until Learn more and nominate a student at compact.org/newman-nomination.
Congratulations to the 2020-2021 Fellows:
- Anderson University, Madison Rastetter
- Indiana University Kokomo, Mackenzie Damon
- Indiana University Northwest, Ethyl Ruehman
- IUPUI, Marelyn Posadas-Cuaya
- The University of Notre Dame, Evan McKenna
Congratulations to the 2019-2020 Indiana Newman Civic Fellows:
- Anderson University, Daniel Gaines
- Indiana University Northwest, Jennifer Webber
- Indiana University South Bend, Rodger Pinto
- IUPUI, Kevin Sanders
- Ivy Tech Community College-Columbus, Cristina Villani
- Saint Mary’s College, Guadalupe Gonzalez
- University of Indianapolis, Natalie Benson
The Newman Civic Fellows Awards are made possible through the generous support of the KPMG Foundation.