Indiana Campus Compact believes in the power of working together to support future leaders who push the status quo and who leverage their skills to create vibrant communities.
We provide professional development for faculty, staff, students, and community members. See the list below for some of our most popular events.
Networking and knowledge building
- Annual Summit and Awards Gala
- Best Practices in Assessing Community Engagement (BPACE)
- ICC Reads Discussion Group
- Pen to Paper Writing Retreat
- Preparing for Pen to Paper
Critical Teaching and Learning
- Colloquium on High-Impact Community Engagement Practices
- Community Engagement and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion webinar series
To Your Door
In addition to our own signature events, trainings, and networking opportunities, we serve as a clearinghouse of information from across the country. We strive to bring our partners the resources, contacts, training, and information that they need to fulfill their commitment to their students and the community.