Best Practices in Assessing Community Engagement (BPACE): Student Learning Outcomes Assessment
November 15, 2018 - May 31, 2019$150 - $500
Best Practices in Assessing Community Engagement (BPACE or “Bee-Pace”) is a discussion and networking opportunity for faculty and staff at Campus Compact partner institutions to build their capacity to assess students’ civic learning and development that occurs within a course or program at a university or a college.
All sessions are interactive, online convenings and will be held via Zoom.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018 @ 2:30 – 3:30 PM
- Register for the informational session here (FREE) here >>>
- Enrollment is now open REGISTER HERE >>>>
- Enrollment is open through December 10, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: December 17, 2018
- Orientation: January 8, 2019 @ 2:30PM (ET) via ZOOM
- All subsequent meetings will take place once a month between January – May 2019.