Our staff has over 80 years of experience in the field of community engagement in higher education.
Indiana Campus Compact staff members are available to speak at events and deliver workshops and training designed for beginning practitioners to experienced engaged-scholars.
Each academic year, Indiana Campus Compact partner institutions can receive free customized assistance (valued at $950) as part of their partner benefits.
*All workshops can be customized to meet the specifications of your campus and community stakeholders*
The Fine Print
Rates for customized training are charged at a per-day rate.
- Rates for Indiana Campus Compact partner institutions and other state or regional Campus Compact offices start at $950 per day.
- Rates for Campus Compact partner institutions outside of Indiana start at $1,425 per day.
- Rates for non-partner institutions start at $2,850 per day.
Rates for bringing the Service-Learning Institute On-The-Go to your institution is based on the 2.5-day model described above.
- Rates for Indiana Campus Compact partner institutions and other state or regional Campus Compact offices start at $1,900.
- Rates for Campus Compact partner institutions outside of Indiana start at $2,850.
- Rates for non-partner institutions start at $5,700.
Any Indiana Campus Compact Partner Institution is able to apply their 1 FREE Day of Professional Development (a value of $950) towards the payment of Any type of Customized Assistance.
Terms and Conditions for Customized Assistance
- Indiana Campus Compact partner institutions are eligible for 1 day (up to 8-hours) of free* customized assistance per academic year on a first-come, first-served basis.
*If a campus requests additional assistance in the same academic year, they will be required to pay a fee.
- The Host institution is responsible for travel expenses (including, but not limited to such things as: airfare, hotel, per diem, parking, mileage, taxi) for in-person experiences.
*Events taking place 2 or more hours from Indianapolis, and beginning before 9:30 a.m. will require overnight accommodations for Indiana Campus Compact staff.
*Service-Learning On-The-Go will require overnight accommodations for the day before and the day of the training.
- The Customize Assistance Intake Form, accessible via the Indiana Campus Compact Engagement Portal, must be submitted16 weeks prior to the intended date of the experience.
*Customized Assistance experiences must be confirmed with a Service Agreement at least 8 weeks prior to the date of the event.
*Service-Learning On-The-Go must be confirmed with a Service Agreement at least 12 weeks prior to the date of the event.
- Scheduling is based on staff availability and preference is given to Indiana Campus Compact partner institutions.
* Service-Learning Institute On-The-Go events are typically scheduled between May and August and during other campus breaks, but adjustments can be made based on staff availability.
- Host institutions are responsible for all on-site logistics and marketing efforts.
- During any type of customized assistance, all participants will be required to register for the experience via the Indiana Campus Compact Engagement Portal. The registration process will collect participant demographic data (e.g., name, email address, professional title, department affiliation, role, dietary restrictions) and information will be shared with the host institution a minimum of 1 week prior to the experience. Some customized experiences may require additional participant pre-assessment(s) to be completed via a secure online survey system