2014 Service Engagement Summit presentations - we are in the process of gathering all of the presentations, but you will find most of them below.
21st Century Technologies:
- Cause for Change, Derrick Feldmann, Achieve
- New Technologies and Universities Promoting Public Service - Ernestine Fu, Sanford University
- You've Never Lived in Those Shoes: Facilitating Inclusivity on Campus and Beyond through Multimedia Stories - Liz Wuerffel, Allison Schuette, Caprice Balleweg, Christina Crawley, and Rebecca Werner, Valparaiso University
- Building Relationships and Aligning Engagement Strategies with K-12 Community Schools - Starla Officer and Monica Medina, IUPUI
- Expanding the Center: Writing Center Approaches to Community Literacy Integration - Mark Latta and Olivia Gehrich, Marian University
- Creating cohesion in the community: Setting the stage for multiple institutions of higher education to listen to communities together - Tina M. Kruger, Timothy J. Demchak, and Heather Dalton Miklozek, Indiana State University
- Education for Everyone: A Campus-Community Partnership Supporting Hispanic Families at Head Start - Chin-Sook Pak and , Jován Rodríguez López, Ball State University and Sherry Edwards, Transition Resources Corporation- download syllabus.
- The Community-Based Learning Coordinator Model: Celebrating 20 years of reciprocal and mutual campus-community partnerships - Annie Cahill Kelly, University of Notre Dame; Sam Centellas, La Casa de Amistad, Inc.; Peter J. Lombardo, Center for the Homless; Debra Stanley, AIDS Ministries/AIDS Assists; and Imani Unidad and Shelly Zabukovic, LOGAN Center
- Creating Intentional Learning Communities of Engaged Scholars - Doug Harms , DePauw University; Nathan Schaumleffel, Indiana StateUniversity; Mary Jane Eisenhauer, Purdue North Central; Tina Kruger, Indiana State University; Jennifer VanSickle, University of Indianapolis; and J.R. Jamison, Indiana Campus Compact
- Examining the effectiveness of student reflection: Considerations for your Service-Learning setting - Katie Stanton-Nichols, IUPUI
- Structure of Engagement: The Social Action Leadership Team - Grace Shemwell and Caleb Rollins, Valparaiso University
- A Way to be Human: From pondering to production, practicing campus microfinance - Peter Keon Woo, University of Notre Dame
- The Relationship Between Service Learning and Deep Learning - Tom Hahn and Julie Hatcher, IUPUI
- International Impact of Community College Undergraduate Research - Andrew Antonio and Jamille Palacios, Ivy Tech Community College Lafayette