Save the date for the 4th Annual Service Engagement Summit
March 27 - 28, 2014
Indianapolis Marriot North
Registration will open January 2014
The Service Engagement Summit will provide educational tracks and networking opportunities for university and college administrators, faculty, professional staff, students, and community partners through plenary and breakout sessions.
2014 featured speakers include:
- Thomas Ehrlich and Ernestine Fu, co-authors of Civic Work, Civic Lessons: Two Generations Reflect on Public Service
- Derrick Feldmann, CEO of Achieve
- Craig DeForest, Program Manager of Service-Learning at University of Southern Maine
Our two day event will feature presentations and workshops from state, national, and local leaders in the field of service and community engagement in higher education including a targeted track for presidents and chancellors, provosts, deans, and department chairs on Thursday. Students will have a specially designed program on Friday.
What past participants had to say:
• This was truly one of the best conferences I've ever attended!
• This was a highlight of my academic year!
• The quality of this conference, at every level, was absolutely outstanding.
• Excellent speakers and a variety of information.
• The key principals shared will be incorporated into a new class I'm teaching.
• Great ideas – good to talk to others about what they are doing.
• Appreciated the discussions of the future of higher ed and civic-minded students.
• I will incorporate what I learned about data collection and evaluation of service outcomes into my work.