Indiana Campus Compact Service Engagement Awards recognize exemplars in the field of service learning and civic engagement.
Nominate a colleague for one of four awards in 2014. We will recognize an outstanding student, faculty member, staff member, and community partner at the 4th Annual Service Engagement Summit on March 27, 2014.
Download a description sheet to share with colleagues.
Award applications are due January 15, 2014
- Richard J. Wood Student Award Application
- Brian Douglas Hiltunen Faculty Award Application
- Community Service Director Award Application
- Outstanding Community Partner Award Application
- Beth Gazley, Indiana University Bloomington - The Brian Douglas Hiltunen Award for the Outstanding Contribution to the Scholarship of Engagement