The Pearson Prize for Higher Education
is a two-tiered award that identifies students who are giving back to the community.The Pearson Prize supports students who have:
- completed at least one year of college;
- demonstrated leadership in community service;
- been attending a two- or four- year school.
The Pearson Foundation is identifying 70 students to receive the Pearson Prize in support of their school works and their commitment to the local community. The Pearson Prize offers two fellowships:
- Pearson Prize National Fellows (20) receive $10,000, paid over two years.
- Pearson Prize Community Fellows(50) receive $500, awarded in a single year.
The Pearson Prize Higher Education offers more than a financial reward. After a student receives the Pearson Prize, he or she enters into an ongoing support network of current and past Pearson Prize Fellows. All Pearson Prize Fellows gain access to unique student resources and opportunities from Pearson, a leader in education.