2018 Service Engagement Summit Poster Presentations
Please visit our poster presenters to learn more about the great work they’re doing on their campuses.
Presenters will be with their posters from 8:00 – 8:50 AM on Tuesday, February 27th. Attendees will be free to move about the room and examine posters, talk individually to the authors, and in many cases, receive resources.
Posters will be displayed throughout the Summit.
This year’s posters are:
- Andi Trowbridge, Indiana University South Bend – Cezar Chavez Diversity Reading Program: Teaching Children About Non-Violent Conflict Resolution Through Interactive Storytelling
- Carol Kennedy-Armbruster, Mariah Deinhart, and Patty Hollingsworth Director of Healthy IU – Indiana University Bloomington – Ready to Move: A unique University Collaborative Program
- Carol Sisson, Taylor University – Pedagogical Strategies for Building Critical Thinking Dispositions in Studying the Education Gap in the United States.
- Daphene Koch and Deborah Spoerner, Purdue University – Construction and Nursing Students, Building a Playground
- Marianna Foulkrod, Lisa Borrero, and, Jodie Ferise, University of Indianapolis – Cultural Fluency: Globalizing Higher Education through Service-Learning
- Renee Rule, Ivy Tech Community College Indianapolis – Teach2Grow: Using urban gardening to teach Freshman Composition
- Sara Anne Hook and Audra Lawler, IUPUI – How Civic Entrepreneurship Addresses Social Justice Issues for Women Around the World
- Sherrie Steiner, IPFW – Relocate Hartford Iron and Metal: Good for Business – Good for Health