Connecting Campuses with Communities is a capacity building program for faculty and staff that is co-sponsored by Indiana Campus Compact and the IUPUI Center for Service and Learning. In the past, over 250 engaged scholars from more than 100 institutions and five countries have attended this annual event to enhance their service-learning teaching and community-based research. The event will be held on the IUPUI campus May 11-15, 2015. Dowload flyer.
Indiana Campus Compact Fall Networking Retreat
September 26, 2014
- Directions and parking - Once you are in Bradford Woods, please follow the Park Map to the Administration Building, where you will find parking. After you park, follow signs to Carr Center where we'll start our day.
- Agenda - All participants chose tracks upon registering, we ask that you not switch tracks the day of the meeting so that presenters will have the proper number of supplies.
- Bradford Woods is a natural environment with universal design applications for increased accessibility. Sessions will be held in three separate buildings and transitioning from one building to another is required. If you think you may need help during the transitions, please let us know. Dress is casual and we suggest wearing comfortable walking shoes.
To stay informed about professional development events and grant opportunities, download the 2014-2015 Indiana Campus Compact calendar or use the online calendar to search by year, month, or constituent group.
Download 2014-2015 Calendar PDF
- Showcase your campus – host an Indiana Campus Compact Networking Meeting!
- Service Engagement Summit and 20th Anniversary Celebration Program Highlights
- Strategies for Articulating, Recognizing, and Rewarding Publicly Engaged Scholarship
- 5th Annual Connecting Campuses with Communities: The Service-Learning Institute and Research Academy