2015-2016 Advisory Council members:
- Andrew Antonio, Executive Director of Diversity, Engagement, and International Programs, Ivy Tech Community College – Lafayette
- Tina Kruger, Assistant Professor, Department of Applied Health Sciences, Indiana State University
- Cynthia Kumfer, Interim Chair Early Childhood Education Program and co-chair Service-Learning Team, Ivy Tech Community College – Northeast
- Mark Latta, Writing Center Director & English Faculty, Marian University
- Kristin Norris, Director of Assessment, Center for Service & Learning, IUPUI
- Jessie Scott, Coordinator of Bonner Scholars, DePauw University
- Ellen Szarleta, Director, Center for Urban and Regional Excellence and Assoc. Professor, School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Indiana University Northwest
- Laura Weaver, (Advisory Council Chair) Service Learning Coordinator, Purdue University North Central
The Indiana Campus Compact (ICC) Advisory Council (AC) is a 8 person council made up of faculty and professional staff from ICC member campuses. The council is representative of the 4 institution types that ICC serves; *large and small public, independent, and community college. These members are selected by the current Advisory Council Chair and ICC staff to serve two year terms beginning July 1st and ending June 30th. In addition to representing each institution type and constituency group, Advisory Council members are selected based on experiences and knowledge of the field of service and civic engagement, as well as their ability to provide leadership and skill sets to the ICC staff and ICC members throughout the state. As the title indicates, the AC serves in an advisory capacity to ICC and as such, ICC calls upon the AC for input in programming, strategic planning, feedback on ideas, and support in reaching other members.
*A "large public" institution is a campus with an FTE of 9000 students or more. A “small public" institution is a campus with an FTE of less than 9000 students.