7th Annual Service Engagement Summit
SAVE THE DATE
Monday and Tuesday
February 27-28, 2017.
Call for proposals due November 11, 2016.
We are seeking, workshop/interactive presentations, poster presentations, and new this year – roundtable resource exchanges. Download proposal requirements.
We will focus on the role of social justice in higher education through the lens of power, privilege, and the coming together of communities.
- Keynote addresses by:
- Kimberly Dark, award winning writer, storyteller, performer, and speaker who helps audiences discover that we are creating the world, even as it creates us.
- Ashley C. Ford, writer, editor, teacher, and speaker who is currently co-editing the anthology Not That Bad: Dispatches from Rape Culture with Roxane Gay.
- Awards Gala with cocktail reception, dinner, and keynote address.
- Deep dive workshops from Eric Hartman; the Indiana Chamber of Commerce, the National Society for Experiential Education, Hanover College, and Indiana Campus Compact; and The Center for Civic Reflection.
- Presentations from college and university faculty, staff, and students from across the country.
Registration will open December 2016.